Based on the Odysea® tradition, the skipper is geared for fun and good times. With the Mega-Odysea-Float that everyone loves, the Skipper delights in a smooth fish-shape, which is characterized by the speed and perfect, stylish turns pulls. Now equipped with the hi-performance fin system for even more drive in steeper waves and even more speed in the tube. The skipper, your best friend!
Born in the southern California surf scene, Catch Surf is all about fun and good vibes. The colorful soft top boards are the last shit in the US and are from California’s beach breaks to think about. These crazy boards were made famous by hobby-chasers Jamie O ‘Brien and his series “Who is Job?” He throws himself with these soft tops in the biggest waves in the world.
• 6’0” x 21.5” x 3.0” (48 Liters)
• Super-Fun for all skill levels!
• Tons of float and easy wave catching.
• Stiff dual composite core.
• Triple (x3) maple stringers!
• Durable HDPE graphic slick bottom.
• Old-School PE deck with throwback design.
• Hi-Performance fin system with performance fins.
• Designed by Catch Surf in California, U.S.A.